Office Interiors are experts in helping you to achieve your ideal workspace.
Here is how we can help:
- We will first discuss your overall requirements and the style & look you want to achieve. Also taking into consideration the following, staff interaction, ergonomics, space optimization, décor, storage requirements and wiring requirements.
- By taking account of the above factors plus the particular circumstances of your company, our Design Team then works to coordinate all aspects of the requirements to come up with a plan that exceeds your expectations but not the budget!
- No two environments are the same and there is not a standard solution. Office Interiors has the ability to LISTEN, to THINK and then to PLAN, CREATE and FURNISH
Office Fitout and Refurbishment
- Office Interiors also offer a complete interior fitout or refurbishment service, whether it be a refurbishment of your existing offices or a fitout of a new building. This includes the flooring to the air-conditioning and everything in between.
- These projects are supervised by one of our project managers who will oversee the project and work along with proven teams of qualified fitters and tradesman to ensure your project is constructed to the highest standard, with
the minimum disruption, on time, and within budget.
Repair & Reupholster
Office Interiors are experts at assessing and repairing all office furniture.
Chairs are by nature are an item that inevitably need replacement parts at some point. Office Interiors carry most common replacement parts in stock for hassle free repair of your chairs. For your convenience Office Interiors can also arrange collection and delivery service and also offer loan chairs to minimize disruption to your day.
Office Interiors also offer a reupholstery service. We can revive that that tired looking chair, couch or even partition panels a new lease of life. We have a huge range of commercial fabrics, vinyl’s & leathers to choose from.
With Office Interiors, leasing furniture is made easy.
Leasing furniture with Office Interiors is an excellent way to get the furniture you need right now.
Is leasing right for your company?
Many clients find that leasing is a convenient, quick and easy way to conserve working capital and bank lines of credit for other operating expenses.
Leasing helps to make furniture decisions based on productivity needs rather than budget constraints.
Can leasing cover the entire project?
This is one of the best reasons to choose leasing is that you can get up to 100 percent financing for more than just furniture. This would cover design, space planning, delivery, installation and all related products. Our lease arrangements can also be extended to cover purchases of IT equipment, printers & software etc.